Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Ok, I know this is borderline nauseatingly cutesy, but I'm going to post it anyhow. For any of you out there that have succumbed to the Facebook madness, there are a plethora of questionnaires/quizzes that you can take and then post on your profile page. It's a super-productive and really creative way to spend those precious few moments you may have to yourself during the day.
A little while back I did this one quiz that actually involved my older child. I would ask her a question about me and she would answer. Easy, peasy, Japanesey. I found the answers to be...fun and funny. Enjoy and feel free to subject your own preschooler to the questionnaire. I'd love to hear some other answers!
1. What is something mom always says to you?
It's not going to be scary.
2. What makes mom happy?
When I don't say that mean thing.
3. What makes mom sad?
When I say that mean thing
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
20 feet tall
7. How tall is your mom?
Long (while spreading her arms out to show just how long)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Play with Jack
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
A lot of work
11. What is your mom really good at?
Taking care of us
12. What is your mom not very good at?
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Work, business, take care of us
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When she does good things
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We're both brown and Daddy and Jack are white.*
19. How are you and your mom different?
Little and big
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She hugs me
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
The grocery store
*My personal favorite. I think I laughed out loud for that one.
Posted by Rosana V. at 6:56 PM