Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wordless Wednesday


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


I stumbled upon this video not too long ago (I often go through old videos of M and J. Wussing out over how much my kids have grown is one of my favorite past-times).

To preface the contents of this video:

a.) Yes, that is really him laughing and not some digital manipulation of a baby's head.

b.) That is what you think you're hearing in the background, which is sending J into hysterics.

c.) I am THAT gross. Always.

3 comments:

taraneh said...

he has the cutest laugh and you've got some mad skills! i've always been envious of the lucky few who can burp at will...sigh.

stuart said...

oh man - you and your baby boy just made me laaauugh. thanks to you both...

Rosana V. said...

@taraneh@ stuart thanks, ladies. i'm entertained by my shit and glad you are too. ;-)