Monday, May 25, 2009

Does Someone Smell Something?


Despite my incessant pants-shitting about traversing mountainous sand dunes while single-handedly hauling toys, children, towels, snacks, and drinks...our vacation ROCKED. It rocked so hard that not only did M whine when it was time to go, so did I.

My biggest discovery during the midst of all this beach fun? No, it wasn't that getting a tan will erase about seven years from your face. Or, that if I lay on my back and have one of the children placed strategically in front of my midsection, I can still work a bikini like it's 1999.

Exhibit A



Exhibit B

(Exhibit B is technically from our trip to the Outer Banks. I am sitting up in this picture and have since learned that laying down produces even better results.)

It's that if I scoop the giant doody out of my drawers every now and again and just let shit fly, vacations -- and life -- are really, seriously fun.

P.S. My husband looks smokin' hot in his board shorts. He made me say that.




















8 comments:

Jessica said...

LOL You crack me up with out fail every time I read one of your posts which is what keeps me coming back-so thanks!

Way to go for having the guts to wear a bikini after two kids, not that you shouldn't because you look awesome, but there is no way I will get in one anytime soon!

Anonymous said...

BLOG WHISTLE!!! HOT MAMA coming through!!! Damn, girl!!

Rosana V. said...

(blush) thank you ladies!

AJ said...

Thanks so much for the link to your friends website! Hope to get some time tonight to go through all those recipes. You have a beautiful family!

Cristie Ritz King, M. Ed said...

I do love you but the bikini pictures (especially followed by you eating ice cream) are just mean to the rest of us saggy stretch marked mamas.
JK! Just be hot for me ok?!?

Furious Mom said...

You look amazing in your bikini! Looks like you had a great vacation!

taraneh said...

seriously, you have no reason to hide your tummy! you is fiiiiiiiine. triple snaps.

Rosana V. said...

(triple blush) thanks ladies!!!!! and, please feel free to shower me with compliments ANYTIME.