Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 17: Just Another Sunday Morning...

In case you guys don't know what a Rody is, they are rubber, inflatable, bouncy dog-like creatures you sit on. Usually they're for kids. But fuck it. This morning, the Rody Race was on. My 5-year-old was going down. Mutha-fuckin' down to Chinatown. You think you can bounce faster on that Rody than me? I birthed you! Bring it!

Waiting for the start gun to go off.



Drum roll please...



And they're off! (Note the hair on M. That is some serious bouncing. I told her to bring it and she did.)


Wait! An obstruction in the course! Sabotage!



Obstruction removed. Victory is mine. I can taste it!



Foiled!



Rody Rematch scheduled for 9 a.m. Monday morning. I'm not going down that easily. All I have to say is, better bring your A game...

No comments: