Thursday, June 4, 2009
1. I am a Valentine baby.
2.I used to chauffeur my little brother and his best friend,Travis (also known as my future husband) to highschool swim team practices. Little did I know then that more than 10 years later, I would fall for and marry...a freshman!!!
3. Without my glasses or contacts, I can't see my hand in front of my face.
4. I wish I was more of a saver.
5. On that note, I am a compulsive shopper and rarely buy anything on sale.
6. Although I am the mother of two, I still feel incredibly awkward and uncomfortable holding a newborn.
7. I am easily annoyed, but have been trying patience on for size.
8. My husband and my brother are my two favorite people on the planet.
9. I enjoy cursing, but have curbed such outbursts since I noticed Them listening.
10. I could not live without coffee, bacon, and fish sauce.
11.I have an exceptionally horrible singing voice.
12. I owned a clothing boutique for five years and left a year ago. Because it was such a huge part of my life, I sometimes feel as if I should miss it more...
13. I hated Sunday Thai school growing up, but am forever indebted to my parents for forcing me to go because I still can read, write and speak Thai.
14. Besides the DC area, I have lived in Bangkok, Thailand and Boulder and Denver, Colorado.
15. My husband still regularly makes me laugh to the point of peeing myself.
16. I was a journalist in a previous life.
17. Motherhood hit me like a ton of bricks. The idea that I am affecting the lives of these two little people still freaks me out.
18. I am the only member of my family (besides hubby and kids,of course) that still lives stateside full-time.
19. I find awkward and uncomfortable situations to be hilarious.
20. I never had a sweet tooth until I got pregnant. Now, I don't feel a meal is complete without dessert.
21. I love going out and dancing...like the sweaty booty-shakin' kind...and wish I had a chance to do it more.
22. I got my first gray hair at 26.
23. Because I have a horrible memory, I am obsessive about taking pictures and writing down memories. I have documented just about every minute of my life.
24. Key West with my then-boyfriend/future husband Travis will be one for the ages...how my head got stuck there...hearing the the inside of a seashell..Travis laughing harder than I've ever seen anyone laugh.
25. I'm one lucky f'in girl and I'm reminded of it everyday.
Posted by Rosana V. at 5:55 PM